COVID 19 Guidelines
Due to Covid-19, we will be following the necessary Health Canada and Provincial regulations to keep a safe and healthy environment for all of us to practice in.
Do not attend class if you:
- travelled outside the Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador) or travelled outside the communities along the Labrador-Quebec border (Labrador City, Wabush, Fermont, the Labrador Straits area and Blanc Sablon) in the last 14 days?
- been in close contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness, who has travelled outside of the identified areas within 14 days, prior to their illness onset?
- had two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening) in the last 14 days:
- Fever (or signs of a fever, such as chills, sweats, muscle aches, and lightheadedness);
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- Painful swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unexplained loss of appetite; or
- had small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
There will be 14 spots available in each class.
Please reserve your space beforehand and cancel your spot if you are not attending.
Masks are required in all areas of the studio except when students are on their mat. Upon arrival, students must sanitize their hands at the front entrance. Please maintain physical distance from other students that are not in your bubble. Allow others physical distance to enter, take their space and exit.
Avoid bringing anything unnecessary into the shala.
Hydrate before practice and after you leave. No water bottles in the practice room
Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance. Please sanitize as you enter.
Teacher will be wearing a mask during Mysore classes. Adjustments are at the students option. Minimal adjustments from the teacher will be provided for students that opt in. The teacher will sanitize their hands after any contact with a student.
The shala will be cleaned and disinfected daily.