MEMBERSHIP – AUTO RENEW CONTRACTS
$112.00/month auto pay
No cancellations or holds in the first 3 billing cycles.
Auto Renew Membership
$96.00/month auto pay
This membership grants a maximun of 8 classes in a 30 day period . Pass auto renews monthly, so after 30 days you are replenished with another 8 classes. Unused classes do not carry over. No cancellations or holds in the first 3 billing cycles
5 Class Pass
6 month validity
12 month validity
One month of unlimited yoga classes with no obligation.
Private classes available on request
Doors open 10 minutes before class start time
Be prepared to sweat. Please bring a Mysore rug or micro-fibre towel, and hand towel. A selection of yoga mats, Mysore rugs and towels are also available for purchase at the Shala
Please do not wear scented products to class
Practice on an empty stomach. Please allow several hours after eating before practicing.
Drink plenty of water after practice, but not during. Through the breath and movement system, our aim is to generate an internal heat and a detoxifying sweat. Water interferes with this process and is saved for after the practice.
The Mysore practice room is a mostly quiet, breath-filled, self-reflective space, and as such, is a cell phone free zone. No apple watches or cellphones are permitted.
Please leave all belongings in the change room.
Please refrain from talking in the Mysore room, and please enter and leave quietly. Please ensure that when electronics are left in change rooms, that they are switched off.
If you happen to arrive during the opening chant, please wait until it is finished to enter the room.
Led Classes start on time. Please arrive 5- 10 mins before the class. The door will be locked promptly at the start of the class.
In the Led Primary series class we learn the correct vinyasa count in sanskrit. All Mysore students are encouraged to attend. Please stop where you usually stop in Mysore practice and join back in the class at backbends.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
- 1 HOUR CANCELLATION Policy: You may cancel your pre-registered space in class online up to 1 hour before the start of class.
- LATE CANCELLATION FEE : Unlimited pass holders that cancel their pre-registered space less than 1 hour before the start of class will automatically be charged a $10 late cancellation fee to their payment card on file immediately at the time of the late cancellation.
- NO SHOW: Unlimited pass holders that do not show up for their pre-registered space in the class will automatically be charged a $10 no-show fee to their payment card on file.
- CLASS CARD or DROP IN CLASS: Class card or single class drop-in will automatically be forfeited if you cancel within 1 hour before the start of class or do not show up to attend.
- WORKSHOP: 24 hours notice of cancellation for workshops. With 24 hours notice, you will receive credit on your account for the value of that workshop/class. With less than 24 hours notice or no-show, no credit is given and you forfeit the fee for the workshop/class. No refunds, no exceptions.